Road to Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Test... Test... Test...
Quick Nav
Navigation
----------

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is yanajarm

Our users have posted a total of 40 messages in 20 subjects

So uhm hi I guess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night of Arendelle

Night of Arendelle
Munny : 350

So uhm hi I guess Empty
PostSubject: So uhm hi I guess   So uhm hi I guess Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:46 pm

So for actually all of you long time no see. As you all know I am Night, atm the of Arendelle part is up in the air. I just figured it would be the most known name since it is/was my last known name by a few people here. I make no promises on how active or unactive I can be as I run a forum of my own still though it has been on break lately due to holiday and school for members. I also am a caretaker for my grandpa who lives with my family now. I am here because I saw an email asking me to be here. I will try and help were I can though I dont really know to much what you all are planning here yet. I will try my best and all. I apologize if I seem a bit iffy at first, just many bad memories and a recent bad break up.
Back to top Go down
Road to Destiny
Admin
Road to Destiny
Munny : 2014

Status
MP:
So uhm hi I guess Left_bar_bleue100/100So uhm hi I guess Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

So uhm hi I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhm hi I guess   So uhm hi I guess Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Welcome Night and it is wonderful to see you again! It's great to have you here with us. Once we get set up properly, I'll most likely be asking for your help. Smile I do hope those bad moments don't slow you down in anything! And, a big thanks for joining!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://roadtodestiny.board-directory.net
Night of Arendelle

Night of Arendelle
Munny : 350

So uhm hi I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhm hi I guess   So uhm hi I guess Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 7:46 pm

I will try and do my best. and do not worry if I did I would not be here at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Road to Destiny
Admin
Road to Destiny
Munny : 2014

Status
MP:
So uhm hi I guess Left_bar_bleue100/100So uhm hi I guess Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

So uhm hi I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhm hi I guess   So uhm hi I guess Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:47 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://roadtodestiny.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

So uhm hi I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhm hi I guess   So uhm hi I guess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So uhm hi I guess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Destiny :: Start :: Introductions/Farewells/Absences-